A blend of essential oils TAURO PRO LINE Pure Nature Nourishing Elixir No. 1 is a luxurious, professional coat and skin care, nourishing and restorative product for all breeds of dogs and cats.
DESIGNED TO NOURISH THE SKIN AND COAT OF PETS
- A complex of natural oils, rich in vitamins and amino acids, intensively moisturises and restores damaged and dull coats and skin.
- The combination of essential and natural oils in the Elixir has been specially formulated to ensure that your pet’s coat is healthy, dense and strong, and his skin is in perfect condition.
Elixir contains eight essential and nine natural plant oils that can help make hair smoother, nad help fight coat loss while increasing shine and volume.
- Argan oil is perfectly absorbed into the hair and skin, moisturising and nourishing it with vitamins from within.
- Apricot kernel oil moisturises the hair and skin and nourishes them with vitamin A, which promotes skin regeneration and protects the body from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Hemp oil contains a balanced ratio of unsaturated fatty acids and natural antioxidants, providing exceptional protection to the skin. The oil penetrates deeply into the skin, leaving it smooth and exceptionally soft. In addition, hemp oil promotes hair growth.
- Coconut oil regulates the pH of the skin, promotes hair growth and has antimicrobial properties. The fatty acids in the oil repair damaged hair and give it lasting protection against the negative effects of the environment.
- Cocoa butter – this oil deeply moisturises the hair and nourishes the scalp.
- Hibiscus oil – hibiscus oil in the elixir can help to prevent hair loss, strengthen and add shine.
- Aloe vera oil – by creating a protective film, aloe vera oil strengthens the hair and can help repair and restore it.
- Andiroba seed oil – due to its anti-inflammatory properties, this oil can help to reduce redness and improve skin condition.
- Cranberry oil – this oil has moisturising and rejuvenating properties.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil improves hair and skin condition, treats wounds and scratches, eczema.
- Broad-leaved peppermint eucalyptus (Eucalyptus dives) essential oil has antibacterial properties, relaxes and soothes the skin.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) essential oil tones, soothes, relieves pain and has antibacterial properties. This essential oil can activate blood circulation and thus promote skin cell regeneration.
- Narrow-leaved paperbark (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil has antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help in the treatment of various skin conditions.
- Texas cedarwood (Juniperus mexicana) essential oil can help promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- Java citronella (Cymbopogon Winterianus) essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties and can help soothe irritated skin.
- Tea tree seed essential oil (Manuka, Leptospermum Scoparium) helps to remove unpleasant odours and may help protect against unpleasant bacteria or germs.
Usage: add 10-15 drops of TAURO PRO LINE Pure Nature Nourishing Elixir No. 1 to your pet’s shampoo or conditioner. Massage into the skin and coat from root to tip, leave for 3-5 minutes and rinse. Use this product also as an oil mask: Massage into hair, leave on for 20-30 minutes and shampoo. The hair will be soft, lush and nourished.
Recommendations. Recommended for dogs and cats with dry, thinning hair or a loss of healthy shine. The elixir is also an excellent product for nurturing and improving the condition of the skin. Thanks to the high quality ingredients and the mild formulation, it is also suitable for pets with sensitive skin.
The convenient packaging with pipette allows precise dosing.
The Tauro Pro Line Pure Nature elixir line is based on the knowledge, research and long experience of scientists and cynologists. The elixirs contain only natural and extremely beneficial ingredients to nourish your pet’s coat and skin.
Made in the European Union.
Warnings. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Allergic reactions are rare. If an allergic reaction occurs, do not use the product. Keep away from children. Shelf life of the product: 12 months from opening.
Composition: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, Lauric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, Cymbopogon Winterianus (Citronella) Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood Texas) Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Dives (Eucalyptus Dives) Essential Oil, Hibiscus Rosa – Sinensis (Hibiscus) Oil, Caryodendron Orinocense (Cacay) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Macerated Oil, Carapa Guianensis (Andiroba) Nut Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Essential Oil, Oxycoccus Palustris (Arctic Cranberry) Oil, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Essential Oil.